Rocket Your Business To The Next Level!™
Leads And Orders Generated For You By Pay Per Click Experts
Now Endorsed by Perry Marshall (author of “Ultimate Guide to Google Adwords”)
AND Howie Jacobson (author of “Adwords for Dummies”)Dear Friend: Pay per click is undoubtedly THE advertising breakthrough of the 21st century. For the first time in history, you only show your ad to people already interested in what you’ve got to offer, … and you only pay when they visit your “store”. But because the search engines charge advertisers less money for truly relevant ads which get plenty of clicks (and add a penalty to all the others), … it’s also the first time in history that managing a single ad campaign has become a full time job! You see, increasing competition, costs, and quality requirements imposed by the search engines make it VERY difficult for most people to get maximum profit from PPC unless they’re doing ALL of the following ALL the time: Which Of The Following ROI Boosting Activities<br /> Do You Do At Least Weekly In Your PPC Account?
- Do you run split tests (and advanced, multivariate tests) on all your pay per click campaigns to improve the performance of every keyword, and adgroup?
- When you run split tests, do you base the winner on which ad makes you the most money each time it’s shown… or are you still using the old-school method of comparing click through and conversion? Hint: you’ve got to combine click through and conversion into one number — profit per impression — or else you’re just making the search engines rich!
- Do you systematically “peel and stick” keywords so you can deliver precisely what searchers are looking for… and immediately “take them out” of the competitive environment?
- Are you tracking conversions to leads and sales at the keyword level?
- Are you leveraging the mountain of traffic available in Google’s content network… or are you confused by the extremely different way in which it functions? (It requires distinctly different types of ads, a different way of defining adgroups, a different type of landing page, and regular tracking and exclusion of non-performing sites)
- Do you regularly roll out your winning campaigns from Adwords to not only Yahoo and MSN, but also to second and third tier search engines like Miva, 7Search, and Goclick in order to maximize the traffic you’ve already determined to be profitable?
- Are you leveraging dynamic keyword insertion the right way?
- Are you spying on your competitor’s keywords and ads, search position, and impressions … then tracking their campaigns on a daily basis? Do you know which competitors are most successful, on what keywords, and with which ads? How else would you know who to emulate and who to ignore?
- Are you using ALL 6 match types in your pay per click campaigns, or are you confused about the subtle, but powerful differences between them? (Yes: there are actually SIX keyword match types in Google, and that’s not even counting “session based broad” or “automatic matching”)
- Do you know the difference between “keyword intelligence” and “market intelligence” … and do you have a method for integrating market intelligence insights into your PPC campaigns?
- If you market internationally, do you run separate campaigns for different countries? (Competition varies greatly from country to country … why bid all your traffic at the most expensive price levels?)
- If you market locally, do you geo-target down to the state, city, or even the town level?
- What measures do you take against click fraud? Do you identify violators and screen out their IP addresses?
- How aggressively do you use negative keywords in your campaigns? (Hint – many advertisers reduce their costs by 30% or more without losing a single sale when they identify an exhaustive list of negatives)
- Do you regularly monitor your server logs to expand your keyword reach? (They’ll show you specific keywords people searched for that you may not be bidding on — add them to your campaigns to reduce your costs and increase your click through rates & traffic!)
Unless You Fit One Of The Categories Below (please don’t submit a request if you do)
- CAN’T HELP YOU CATEGORY 1: You’re selling something which our professional boards might disapprove of (some of our principals are doctors and have licenses to protect). This includes hate mongering, pornography, cigarettes, speed seduction, gambling, and other products and services lacking social value.
- CAN’T HELP YOU CATEGORY 2: You’re not comfortable with our fees below. We take quality very seriously and need to pay our managers well for their time in order to keep good people on board. This is in your best interest as well as ours … because ONE solid relationship with a PPC manager who takes care of you for years to come is MUCH more profitable than moving from manager to manager. (The nature of the PPC game is that a manager gets more effective for you the longer they study your market, your products and services, and the unique selling style on your site and beyond)
(Please review before submitting your account audit request)
- We charge a set up fee which varies from client to client depending upon the degree of account overhaul (or initiation) required. Note: minimum set up fee is $2,750 which reflects the commitment our team must make to thoroughly understand your business if we are to achieve quality results
- Once the set up is complete we switch to a “percent of spend” model for ongoing maintenance and ROI enhancement.
All PPC accounts go through a set up/overhaul phase (where a lot more work is required) followed by a maintenance & ROI expansion phase
- SET UP/OVERHAUL PHASE: Because all PPC accounts are different, during the first phase, a lot of time is required for your manager to gain familiarity with your market, your company, and your products and services. Time is also required for you and your manager to develop a groove with your personal management style, objectives, and risk tolerance. Keyword research is initiated or expanded, and competitive market evaluation takes place. Tracking and ROI benchmarking is established, reporting systems are developed and agreed upon. Your AdWords account is begun or re-worked.
- MAINTENANCE & ROI EXPANSION PHASE: Once your account is “in shape”, the focus shifts to adjusting bid prices and maximizing ROI for existing keywords and ad groups, rolling out your campaign to other major PPC engines, and discovering new keywords to attract more traffic which continues to perform. Eventually, a point of diminishing returns is reached in efforts to identify new keywords, improve ad copy, and achieve higher ROI within your PPC account alone, at which point the focus can shift to landing page and sales process enhancements, regular monitoring of the market for the entry of new competitors, and adjustments to reflect the evolution of PPC engine quality algorithms.
- Unlike most PPC companies, we DON’T charge a FLAT MONTHLY fee! A flat monthly fee actually puts you and your PPC managers at cross purposes. (It motivates them to do the least work possible for your account). That’s just wrong because you want your profits to grow and your customer base to enlarge.
- Unlike most PPC companies, we DON’T charge a strict hourly rate either! You see, an hourly rate only ensures that your PPC management company gets compensated for their time, without any regards for your return on investment.
- Instead, we use something called a “percent of spend” model. What that means is, we establish clear benchmarks and sales/performance goals, and hold our managers accountable. Then and only then can we confidently strive to help you spend more because we KNOW the dollars you’re spending = more profitable traffic! (We add a nominal percentage of your traffic costs as our fee, and everybody wins)
- So, to be absolutely clear, we’ll determine a set up fee to get your account “humming” (performing profitably according to exact benchmarks we establish with your approval). Your set up fee is the result of a very careful evaluation of your account, as well as your business and personal goals in working with us. Note: minimum set up fee is $2,750.
- Once your account is humming, you’ll pay only a very small percent of your traffic costs for our efforts to maintain and expand your reach (and your profits).
- Unlike most PPC companies, we have incredibly high quality standards for our managers:
- All our PPC account managers must prove to us that they can manage a minimum of $5,000/day ad-spend profitably. (We don’t farm our work out to low-skill PPC monkeys who’ve never run their own campaigns … they think innovatively and develop creative solutions because they’re constantly accountable for RESULTS and aren’t working for some big dumb company spending money no one’s watching)
- Our PPC managers must be familiar with landing page optimization, and website conversion strategies in particular
- Our PPC managers must also understand the Livingston Research process and be able, at minimum, to work in tandem with a Livingston qualified researcher should you desire to add this level of market intelligence to your PPC campaigns
- It’s actually more appropriate to call them “PPC marketing consultants” because they’re so much more than “hired hands”. Our clients develop very close relationships with their consultants and come to rely heavily on their counsel for PPC market strategies and beyond. People of this quality are few and far between.
What Do You Actually Get?This is the section where I could write a long, detailed list of the reports, activities, and minimum hours of labor which would be applied to your account each month. I could talk to you about split testing ads, expanding your keywords, lowering your cost per acquisition, Taguchi testing, peeling and sticking ad groups, improving your quality score, managing your bids, etc. And that’s what I WOULD do if I wanted to convince as many people as possible to come on board. But I’m not going to do that, because I only want to attract people who are familiar with our work and our integrity. I guess what I’m saying is, you’ll know if you’re getting good value by looking at your RESULTS … the rest is really academic isn’t it?
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you’re brand new or don’t yet have any PPC accounts set up, it will take a little while longer to see results.What Do You Actually Get? This is the section where I could write a long, detailed list of the reports, activities, and minimum hours of labor which would be applied to your account each month. I could talk to you about split testing ads, expanding your keywords, lowering your cost per acquisition, Taguchi testing, peeling and sticking ad groups, improving your quality score, managing your bids, etc. And that’s what I WOULD do if I wanted to convince as many people as possible to come on board. But I’m not going to do that, because I only want to attract people who are familiar with our work and our integrity. I guess what I’m saying is, you’ll know if you’re getting good value by looking at your RESULTS … the rest is really academic isn’t it?
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you’re brand new or don’t yet have any PPC accounts set up, it will take a little while longer to see results.It Starts With A Half Hour PPC Consultation, And You’ll Walk Away With An ROI Enhancing Blueprint Worth Your Time! Think this might be for you? Get started by spending 30 minutes with one of our managers to talk things over and have a look at your account together, and learn more about your business and personal goals. (Using GoToMeeting.com and the telephone or Skype). Within a few days of your consultation we’ll prepare a customized PPC BLUEPRINT that outlines exactly what needs to be done on your account. Even if you don’t decide to retain our services, the blueprint in and of itself will be worth several times the investment of your time (usually 15x to 20x … and in many cases, even several hundred times more than what 30 minutes of your time is worth … but we know this sounds too good to be true so we really don’t expect you to believe it until you see it). Just Fill out the Form Below Just Fill Out The Form Below
“Rocket Clicks has the ability to scan an account for a few minutes and point out the critical 20% steps of action that need to be taken to receive the 80% return. If you do no more than implement the detailed action plan he provides after the call, you will have gained much more than the fee. It seems so rare to find a company any more that really values a person or company and their interests as much as they do for themselves that I have little doubt it will be difficult to retain Rocket Clicks’ services very soon.” Peter Swanson, SwansonStudios.net
“That was an enjoyable and value packed 30 minutes! No fluff, no hype … you just delivered laser-sharp insights and ideas. These will be helpful for our new campaign” Michael Zipursky, President – Relagy Marketing